QphoX is developing and building the technology that allows quantum computers to network together. We are creating a scalable platform for communicating and processing quantum information. In order to achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for talented, passionate and curious individuals to join our team.
Nanofabrication engineer (M/f/d)
At QphoX we strive to be an inclusive place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to learn, to live their passion and do their best work. We are dedicated to promoting equality, creating a safe environment for everyone, and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, socioeconomic background and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We truly think diversity is a strength and working in a diverse environment, and being exposed to a variety of perspectives makes us stronger as a team and better human beings.
Benefits and other perks of working with us
Employment stock ownership plan
Generous leave policy - 25 days on a full-time basis
Career growth opportunity
Send us a message about yourself and we'll reach out for your resume and more information.
Keywords: material science, nanoscience, chemistry, applied sciences
QphoX is looking for a Nanofabrication Engineer to help build the hardware for our world-leading microwave to optical transducers.
You will be involved in:
- Taking care of nanofabrication processes of the devices in a cleanroom
- Focusing on physical and/or chemical characterization on the materials and the devices
- Developing crucial steps to improve the existing processes and to develop new devices
- Solving technical and engineering issues
- Analyzing, summarizing, and sharing the results of the different experiments you will run
- Working in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists
You are suitable for this role if you have or are:
- Background in material sciences or nanoscience or chemistry or applied sciences
- Positive towards working within a team
- Organized and rigorous
- A self-learning, analytic and problem-solving mindset
Supplementary skills set:
- Experience working in a cleanroom or a chemistry laboratory
- Physics and chemical analysis
- Materials characterization
- Programming basics
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate would have a taste for experimentation within a cleanroom. They would be self-motivated and independent on assigned tasks and have a sense of their responsibilities. Teamwork is an essential value of our company, hence fitting into the team is crucial. Finally, they would have to feel positive working in fast-paced learning environment.
Education level required:
BSc or MSc
Frederick Hijazi (He/Him) COO: firstname.lastname@example.org