You will be involved in:
- Developing new processes to improve the fabrication workflow of the devices.
- Investigate new materials and fabrication methods to improve device metrics, yield and reproducibility over time.
- Helping to improve high standard protocols for the fabrication of the transducers.
- Taking care of physical, chemical and opto-electrical characterization of the materials and the devices.
- Manage projects and communicate the results of the different experiments you will run.
- Working in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists.
- Learning about photonics and MEMS.You are suitable for this role if you have or are:
- Experience working in a laboratory/cleanroom or with nanofabrication tools.
- Background in nanoscience or material sciences or chemistry or applied sciences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers, scientists and technicians with a wide range of expertise.
- Good organizational and planning skills to achieve set goals on time.
- Ability to think ahead and focus on improvement.
- No experience in or knowledge of quantum physics is required. Supplementary skills set:
- Programming basics
- Experience with photonics fabrication
- Experience in industry Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate would have a taste for experimentation within a cleanroom. They would be self-motivated and independent on their projects and have a sense of their responsibilities. They would be excited to work at the intersection between design of experiment, fabrication, and measurement. Teamwork is an essential value of our company, hence fitting into the team is crucial. Finally, they would have to feel positive working in fast-paced learning environment. We strongly encourage people of any underrepresented group to apply as we are committed to diversity and work to build an inclusive environment where all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can thrive. Education level required:
MSc or PhDContact Person:
Mathilde Lemang (She/her) Device Integration Lead firstname.lastname@example.orgWork conditions:
Full time / part time (≥0.8 FTE)Application Deadline:
November 15 2023