QphoX is looking for a quantum measurement engineer to help develop our transducer technology and its application to superconducting qubits. We are a diverse team with many nationalities and educational backgrounds. You will be part of a team working in our recently constructed and fully operational lab to characterize devices, perform experiments and find the next generation of improvements to propel our technology forward.
Junior Quantum Measurement engineer (M/f/d)
QphoX is a recently established (February 2021) spin-off company from TU Delft, developing and building quantum technology that will allow quantum computers to network together. We are a very dynamic and highly motivated growing team, with a very positive and exciting work environment. At QphoX we strive to be an inclusive place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to learn, to live their passion and do their best work.
We are dedicated to promoting equality, creating a safe environment for everyone, and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, socioeconomic background and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We truly think diversity is a strength and working in a diverse environment, and being exposed to a variety of perspectives makes us stronger as a team and better human beings.
Benefits and other perks of working with us
Employment stock ownership plan
Generous leave policy - 25 days on a full-time basis
Opportunities to network and connect
Send us a message about yourself and we'll reach out for your resume and more information.
You will be involved in:
- Characterization of microwave-to-optics transducer devices
- Measurements of superconducting qubits using quantum-limited amplifiers
- Development of our optical qubit readout technology
- Analysing, summarizing and sharing your results
- Working in a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers
You are suitable for this role if you have or are:
- A masters (WO) in (applied) physics, photonics or a related subject
- Proficiency in Python for instrumentation, data acquisition and data analysis
- The ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- An organized and rigorous working style
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is excited to work at the boundaries between fields. They have practical lab experience and are enthusiastic to apply their education to new developments in quantum physics. We strongly encourage people of any minority (e.g. gender, socioeconomic, disabilities, orientation, etc.) to apply. QphoX is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
Education level required:
Robert Stockill (He/Him) CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org